3612 84th Circle North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Cell Phone: 612-720-7038
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- 7 years leadership/management experience: Supervisor and Team Lead/Mentoring/Coaching (25 employees)
- Experience with providing feedback and motivation to staff and reporting to management
- Keep within daily SLA deadlines for phones & written requests
- Experience with prioritizing and delegating workloads as business needs dictate
- Able to meet deadlines, works well in a fast paced, demanding and deadline driven production
- Adaptability to changing environments and/or office routine
- Interact effectively with all team members at all levels/departments
- Communicates/Understands company policy, guidelines, compliance, adherence, procedures, and practices
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and relationship skills with attention to detail
- Multi-tasker, self-motivated, self-starter and can work independently and in groups
- Proven trouble-shooting, technical, resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with multiple business lines in mortgage servicing
- Superior verbal, written, reporting, facilitation, influence, analytical, research, prioritizing and quality review skills
- Proficiency/Working Knowledge with Microsoft Word, Office, Access, Excel, LIS, LPS, CORE, AOW, Outlook, Correspondent Operations, Artiva, Time Tracker, CIV, Softphone, Nice, ESP, and PowerPoint
- Excel at learning new skills quickly and thoroughly
- Proven ability to coach and provide work direction
- Lead and champion change
- Understanding of appraisal workflow
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and consumer products
- Experience with building customer relationships in customer service/contact
- Always looking to improve and implement processes to exceed expectations
- Able to lift/push 75+ pounds
- Able to work overtime, additional hours as needed
- 19 years of call center/customer contact experience, 15 years of collections experience, 6 years operations experience, 3 years mortgage default experience
- 5 years of experience in mortgage documentation, servicing, disputes, customer service, home preservation and operations
SUMMARY OF VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
- Wells Fargo Cornerstone Committee
- Wells Fargo Speak Up Committee
- Volunteer: Make a Wish, Toys For Tots, Special Olympics, Arc, Rebuilding Twin Cities, and Habitat for Humanity
- Champlin Dayton Athletic Association – U12 Softball Coordinator
- Champlin Dayton Athletic Association - Head Coach/ Assistant Coach for several youth sports
- Champlin Park Fast Pitch Association – Head Coach
1991 – 1995: Bemidji State University B.S. Business Administration, Management emphasis
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
February 2013 – Present Research/Remediation Analyst 1
Member of the Appraisal Reconsiderations Rapid Response team. Take calls, research, compile, perform in-depth analysis, and respond to emails on critical operational data from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage consultants who are looking for help with collateral issues while maintaining a high level of customer service. Respond to, research and resolve complex customer issues, transactions, escalated inquiries, and complaints requiring special handling that have been forwarded by mgmt. committee members, agencies and senior business leaders in both verbal and written format. Review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and online transactions. Performs in take to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, take initiative, identify gaps, recommend solutions, terms, conditions, contracts, legal agreements, collaborating with multiple business partners and senior leaders, creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and corrective transactions. Communicates with all levels of internal and external customers to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive matters. Help to initiate resolution of problems. Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures, investor guidelines and regulatory updates and , Federal Regulatory Requirements surrounding Appraisal Independence Requirements and Dodd-Frank Reform Act. Knowledgeable of condo and cooperative reviews, FHA, VA, FNMA, and FMLMC guidelines and Standards. Work independently to identify, provide summary and recommendations, and resolve problems. Follow regulations, procedures in place for compliance. Point of contact for escalations from fulfillment, sales, and vendors. Keep within daily SLA deadlines for phones and written requests.
February 2010 – 2013 Loan Servicing/Collector 2
Servicing home mortgage loans at all levels of delinquency for all clients. Knowledgeable of company products and services, policies, procedures, collections systems and how to apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers. Utilized inbound and outbound calls to evaluate customers' financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current. Understand State and Federal regulations governing collection practices. Worked with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Knowledgeable of how to interpret and document information from various sources within the company's computer systems. Use of auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency. Able to de-escalate customer frustration using empathy and ownership. Assisted in quality assurance score card setup and methodology. Hand selected for pilot program Home Ownership Advertisement Campaign, Final Loan Documentation/Custody Affidavit Team (responsible for gathering, receipt, processing, and making sure documents sent for retention via guidelines.), and Independent Foreclosure Review Team.
Springer Collections, Inc
August 2009 – Jan. 2010 Bill Collector
Collection of past due accounts via in and out bound phone calls.
Allied Interstate, Inc
March 2009 - July 2009 Senior Agent - Student Loans Division
Ensured all metric goals were met for primary client: Florida Department of Education/OSFA. Position required excellent investigative and communication skills, and effectively matching individuals who have defaulted on their loans with appropriate products. Required to lead goal-oriented teams in high production while maintaining a pipeline of work. Worked closely with the AVP in coordinating the day to day activities of the entire team to ensure optimum phone coverage and in developing and implementing strategies to ensure that work is completed on time.
June 2008 - March 2009 Supervisor, Verizon Wireless Division
Recovery of inbound charge-off and past due cellular phone account portfolio for Verizon Wireless. Supervise 15 call center representatives, providing feedback and coaching in a one on one setting. Conducted 3 quality assurance reviews per month per representative. Resolved escalated issues and/or phone calls. Involved in selecting, coaching, developing, and training new team members to meet high performance goals. Consistently meet or exceed metrics and outcome measures regarding recovery of accounts and manage employees’ schedules.
July 2006 - June 2008 Senior Agent & Team Lead - Student Loans Division
Ensured all metric goals were met for primary client: Florida Department of Education/OSFA. Position required excellent investigative and communication skills, and effectively matching individuals who have defaulted on their loans with appropriate products. Assisted the Assistant Vice President (AVP) with training and call handling for employees, and monitored and listening to agent contacts on the floor to identify compliance issues, escalations, etc. Worked closely with the AVP in coordinating schedules to ensure optimum phone coverage and in developing and implementing strategies to ensure efficiency.
Financial Recovery Services
Sept 2005 – July 2006 Collection Representative
Collection of past due credit card portfolio via inbound calls and outbound dialer.