Sarah C. Pepin
125 Oak Grove Street #213 · Minneapolis, MN 55403 · 612.877.0566 · email@example.com
Consulting Minneapolis, MN 2012-2016
Marketing Director/New Business
Agencies: Preston Kelly
- Managed strategic planning, creative development, production and social campaigns for InSinkErator, Health Partners, Nickelodeon Universe and Be the Match non-profit.
- Spearheaded the new business pitch for Roundy’s Supermarkets billion dollar business. Created a revenue-driving business development plan for their marquee brand in Chicago, and presented a brand overhaul for their value-based stores in Milwaukee.
Businesses/Non-Profits: World Marketing Group, CVS Minute Clinic, Dakota Jazz Club, Six Degrees Studio, Free Arts
- Created strategic marketing plans for World Marketing Group for their key clients by region, which doubled new business over previous year.
- Developed social campaigns for local CVS stores to generate awareness and drive traffic, which doubled visits within a month of campaign launch.
- Generated marketing communication plans targeted at separate audiences for the well-established Dakota Jazz Club and their new club, Vieux Carre -- which differentiated each brand and clientele as their own.
- Created social marketing plan & creative messaging for Six Degrees studio, which increased new client visits by 25% and reinforced loyal influencer base.
- Developed youth arts programs and events for Free Arts. These efforts created awareness for the non-profit and generated new fundraising donors.
Fallon Worldwide Minneapolis, MN 2008-2011
Account Director/New Business
- Led strategic planning and creative development of the 2009 Travelers campaign, noted as USA Today and AdWeek’s “Best Advertising of the Year,” which led to acquiring an additional 20 million of their business.
- Stepped in as a pinch-hitter and led the team to develop the campaign that ultimately won the 30 million dollar pitch for the third largest cable provider in the country, Charter Communications. Immersed ourselves into their company – and merged their consumer and business advertising for the first time.
- Developed and produced Chrysler’s initial post-bailout TV campaign and eventual 200 billion account win.
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles, CA 2005-2008
- Managed global rebranding effort for Pioneer Electronics’ launch of their new plasma around the world - including brand strategy, consumer research, corporate identity and worldwide advertising. After two months on the business, requested by Clients to be the U.S. lead.
- Directed the launch of PlayStation Portable (PSP), a non-traditional multi-TV spot, outdoor & viral campaign – considered Sony’s most successful launch. Also involved in strategic planning for PS3 launch, as well as strategic portfolio management for their three platforms.
- Day-to-day management of large account team and strategic partner to Chiat’s second largest planning and media team, behind Apple.
- Strategic planning & creative development lead for PSP – including brand campaign & launch of 20+ game titles. All efforts included TV and a heavy online presence.
Fallon Worldwide Minneapolis, MN 1999-2005
Helped manage a range of accounts – including Citi, Subway, Lee Jeans, Holiday Inn Express and Nuveen Investments.
- Developed the reinvigoration of a venerable American jeans brand with one of the most successful men’s launch in Lee’s history: Lee Dungarees & Buddy Lee. Repositioned women’s business from “my mom’s jeans” into category launch of One True Fit.
- Involved with the management of Citi’s 200 million account and the continued success of the “Live Richly” campaign. Recognized with helping turn morale around within an overworked, disheartened team. Helped foster strategy and creative development, as well as production.
- Production lead on Subway’s 250 million business. Led the creative development for TV, print and online efforts – producing upwards of 40 executions every 12 weeks. Also heavily involved in coordinating local agencies nationally and internationally.
University of Wisconsin-Madison Madison, WI 1999
Bachelor of Arts: Journalism – Advertising, Broadcast News, Public Relations, News Writing; Pre-Law.
Least active member of Gamma Phi Beta.
TGIF Wait Staff. Mastered the art of flair.