Host / Hostess
4824 East 53rd Street, Apt 509, Minneapolis, MN 55417
Phone (786) 277-5778
My goal is to obtain a dynamic challenging opportunity that contributes to the outstanding success of the business via 12+ years experience in customer services.
A 12-year customer service experience in fine-dining and fast food retail establishments, with full knowledge of customer service relation protocols.
A team player with pleasant people disposition, good customer relation skills, and dependable work discipline.
Awarded employee of the month three time, Dine In department.
Awarded employee of the quarter for the Hotel.
Fontainebleau Hotel. (2011-2016 Miami Beach, Florida
VIP Dine In Server
- Utilized a personal system to organize customers’ orders and provide excellent service
- Anticipated and fulfilled guest needs and requests and trained room service servers.
- Delivered meals and amenities to guest in a timely manner.
- Served a high volume of customers and was entrusted with important clients.
- Built long lasting relationships with upscale VIP clientele requesting my personal service.
- Maintained proficient knowledge of menu items and daily specials; assisted diners with meal and beverage match selections.
- Conducted quality assurance inspection on all facilities and utensils to make sure they help the highest standard of sanitation for safety of all customers.
Elderly Caregiver. (2010-2011) Miramar Florida
- Maintain safe, clean, and healthy environments for all clients.
- Provide companionship clients need for emotional wellbeing.
- Complete errands such as grocery shopping on client’s behalf.
- Engage clients with gentle activities including taking walks, and reading.
- Followed care plan, company regulations, and safety practices at all times.
- Listened to client’s questions and concerns.
- Manage client schedules for doctor’s appointments.
The Fresh Market (2006-2010) Miami, Florida
Assistant Deli Manager
- Provide leadership that promotes and exemplifies a passion for food.
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports, and ordering raw materials and supplies in order to meet customer requirements, maximizes profits, drive sales, and reduce out of stock.
- Schedule employees and delegate work assignments in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement when applicable, effectively utilizing employees and supplies to provide excellent service, and to maximize the store’s profits.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and OSHA requirements are met.
- Served daily entrée’s in a presentable manner and in the proper portion. Kept work areas clean, sanitized and organized; counters, shelves, cooler, cases, walls, floors.
South Shore Hospital (2002-2005) Miami, Florida
Tray line Worker
- Prepared trays for hospital patients in keeping with therapeutic diet order
- Delivered meal trays to patients
- Managed dish machine and waste disposals
- Stocked work area and tray line
- Washed dishes, clean pots and pans, and clean floors and walls.
Queen Elizabeth High School; Nova Scotia, Canada
Spanish Center: Level 1 Spanish; Ontario, Canada
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Internet Research, Level 1 Spanish, and English
- Exceptional Hotel Room Service expertise
- Extraordinary knowledge of menu items
- Outstanding grasp of customer service principles
- Superior abilities in addressing individuals customer needs
- Strong skills in providing VIP amenities
- Remarkable ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Co-Chairmen of the African American SGL Men Workgroup. Minneapolis MN
- United States Conference on Aids Volunteer. Miami FL