Host / Hostess
4824 East 53rd Street, Apt 509, Minneapolis, MN 55417
Phone (786) 277-5778 Email: email@example.com
My goal is to obtain a dynamic challenging opportunity that contributes to the outstanding success of the business via 12+ years experience in customer services.
A 12-year customer service experience in fine-dining and fast food retail establishments, with full knowledge of customer service relation protocols.
A team player with pleasant people disposition, good customer relation skills, and dependable work discipline.
Fontainebleau Hotel. (2011-2016 Miami Beach, Florida
VIP Dine In Server
- Utilized a personal system to organize customers’ orders and provide excellent service
- Anticipated and fulfilled guest needs and requests and trained room service servers.
- Managed the front of house team up to 4 people per shift.
- Served a high volume of customers and was entrusted with important clients and large groups.
- Built long lasting relationships with upscale clientele (including Fontainebleau guest and Corporate VIP’s) requesting my personal service
- Maintained proficient knowledge of menu items and daily specials; assisted diners with meal and beverage match selections.
- Supervisor catering staff and made sure they upheld quality standards of the company while adhering to regulations for food safety.
- Conducted quality assurance inspection on all facilities and utensils to make sure they help the highest standard of sanitation for safety of all customers.
Elderly Caregiver. (2010-2011) Miramar Florida
- Maintain safe, clean, and healthy environments for all clients.
- Provide companionship clients need for emotional wellbeing.
- Complete errands such as grocery shopping on client’s behalf.
- Engage clients with gentle activities including taking walks, working puzzles, and reading.
- Followed care plan, company regulations, and safety practices at all times.
- Listened to client’s questions and concerns.
- Manage client schedules for doctor’s appointments.
The Fresh Market (2006-2010) Miami, Florida
Assistant Deli Manager
- Provide leadership that promotes and exemplifies a passion for food.
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports, and ordering raw materials and supplies in order to meet customer requirements, maximizes profits, drive sales, and reduce out of stock.
- Schedule employees and delegate work assignments in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement when applicable, effectively utilizing employees and supplies to provide excellent service, and to maximize the store’s profits.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and OSHA requirements are met.
- Served daily entrée’s in a presentable manner and in the proper portion. Kept work areas clean, sanitized and organized; counters, shelves, cooler, cases, walls, floors, etc.
South Shore Hospital (2002-2005) Miami, Florida
Tray line Worker
- Prepared trays for hospital patients in keeping with therapeutic diet order
- Delivered meal trays to patients
- Managed dish machine and waste disposals
- Stocked work area and tray line
- Washed dishes, clean pots and pans, and clean floors and walls.
- Delivered and retrieved shielded patient tray carts to and from nursing units
Queen Elizabeth High School; Nova Scotia, Canada
Spanish Center: Level 1 Spanish; Ontario, Canada
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Internet Research, Level 1 Spanish, and English
- Exceptional Hotel Room Service expertise
- Extraordinary knowledge of menu items
- Outstanding grasp of customer service principles
- Superior abilities in addressing individuals customer needs
- Strong skills in providing VIP amenities
- Remarkable ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Canadian Special Olympics; Ottawa, Ontario- Prepared snacks and drinks for athletes
- Bethesda Church; Toronto-Summer of 2001 kitchen worker