Medical lab technician
9212 Woodhall Bay, Brooklyn Park, MN, Cell Phone: 612-701-7978 firstname.lastname@example.org
Runds Food Inc – Minneapolis, MN
Deli Manager (2007-2011)
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports, and ordering raw materials and supplies in order to meet customer requirements, maximize profits, drive sales, and reduce out of stock.
- Schedule employees and delegate work assignments in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement when applicable, effectively utilizing employees and supplies to provide excellent customer service, and to maximize the store's profits.
- Prepare, maintain, and track records concerning inventories and work processes to calculate gross monthly profit according to Company policy.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using guidelines and suggestions in order to meet the financial objectives of the department.
- Promote the continuous development of employees and identify candidates for Management Development Process.
Queen Zane Hospital for Children, Amman, Jordan
Lab Technician (1994-1999)
- Collected blood samples while undertaking precautionary measures against infection and contamination; ensured implementation of waste disposal policy by proper disposal of wastes such as sharps, biohazards in separate containers.
- Identification and quantitation of specific chemical substances in blood and body fluids by various analytical techniques: clinical correlation with disease states; principles of instrumentation; quality control; data processing: toxicology
- Assisted in the diagnosis of communicable and non-communicable diseases, prepared appropriate health reports for patients
- Perform and interpret a variety of conventional and automated testing procedure.
Saint Cloud State University, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor Degree (currently in the process) in Medical Lab Science graduation date Dec ,2013 .
North Hennepin Community College, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Associate in Applied Science (Medical Lab Technician) May, 2005
ASCP Certification (American Society for Clinical Pathology) May, 2008
- Bilingual in Arabic & English, both verbal and writing
Available upon request.