sales,customer service, Delivery driver
Robert E. Hyman
3731 Yates Avenue North
Crystal, Minnesota 55422
Schwans Home Foods Service: April 2012 – June 2013 Outside Sales Representative
· Maintained nine routes in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan area.
· Exceeded expectations for acquiring new customers and maintaining current customer base
· Recognized with awards and bonuses for exceeding $1300 in sales per route
Ability Network: October 2010 – November 2011 Executive Inside Sales Representative
· Sold Medicare connectivity to hospitals, nursing homes, hospices and medical clinics
· Exceeded quotas for Medicare sales and service
· Recognized with awards and bonuses for excellent cold calling, sales and customer service skills
· Recognized for accuracy, efficiency, dependability and attention to detail.
Hobby Town USA: September 2004 – March 2011 Customer Service/Sales Representative
· Assisted customers with selecting and purchasing scale models and supplies
· Managed store and repaired radio controlled cars to customer specifications
· Due to high level skill in assembling, painting and modifying models, won awards from Testors; had models featured in magazines
Digital River: August 2003 – June 2006 Level 2 Customer Service Representative
· Provided education to potential customers for over 100 software products resulting in increased sales. Maintained product knowledge by reading and referring to vendor specific notifications to keep up to date regarding product updates.
· Assisted 70 - 100 customers per day, multi-tasked with phone calls and e-mail requests, and responded to all questions accurately and quickly.
· Promoted to Level II CSR after four months for exceeding company’s standards for calls, e-mail, volume and follow-through.
· Received sales award for achieving high volume for selling corporate level Symantec antivirus products
Pipe Line Supply: October 2005– June 2009 Truck Driver
· Delivered HVAC and building supplies to new home construction sites throughout metro area
· Maintained supply chain by picking up material from vendors
EDUCATION: High School, St. Paul Open School