3618 Van Buren Street NE 612-916-2179
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55418 Damawand_nazir@yahoo.com
Ø Accomplished Personal Banker with demonstrated history of quality performance, leadership and initiative for individuals and business customers.
Ø Highly knowledgeable of banking services and products, including checking, savings, IRAs, money markets and CDs.
Ø Proven success in exceeding bank goals, assisting customers in a polite and expedient manner and resolving complex problems.
Ø Well-developed communication, organization, presentation, negotiation, listening and interpersonal relationship skills; able to interact effectively at all levels.
MISSION ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL, Columbus, OH
Linguist Specialist, (Contract) February 2010 to Feb 2013
• Successfully provided translation and language interpretation services between American and Afghanistan Armies with one to two meetings daily basis.
• Competently prepared written documentation in Farsi and Pashtu prior meetings to ensure comprehensive understanding of meeting specifications.
• Effectively collaborated with other Linguists, provided training regarding culture, voice fluctuations and concepts.
• As needed, conducted language interpretation in simultaneous Farsi.
BUREAU COLLECTION RECOVERY, Minneapolis, MN
Collector, 2008 to 2010
• Contacted up to 300 debtors during daily shift regarding recovery of debt, payment plans, negotiation of debt owed versus payment collected and creative resources for debt relief.
• Effectively interacted with customers regarding various programs offered to reduce debt.
RADISSON HOTEL, Minneapolis, MN
Night Auditor, 2003 to 2010
• Accurately provided auditing services on computer system for hotel including A/R, check-ins, check-outs and customer refunds and generated automatic computerized reports.
• Addressed inquires from customers over the telephone and assisted guests with arrivals, departures, guest services and problem-resolution techniques.
WELLS FARGO BANK, Minneapolis, MN
Personal Banker, 1989 to 2006
• Assisted up to 15 commercial and individual customers daily regarding the opening of new accounts for checking, savings, IRAs, money markets and CDs.
• Proactively resolved complex problems, maintained customer confidentiality and acquired a repeat business ratio of 25% respectively.
TEACHER TRAINIG COLLEGE, Kabul, Afghanistan
Teaching Certificate, 1983